[vc_row][vc_column][mk_image src=”https://fds.org.pl/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/SZKOLENIE_ABC-engObszar-roboczy-1-kopia.png” crop=”false”][vc_column_text]
JOIN OUR ONLINE BUSINESS TRAINING IN ENGLISH – APPLY BY 27 APRIL!
Foundation for Somalia starts the third cycle of trainings – IN ENGLISH – for migrants on how to start and run business in Poland “ABC of Entrepreneurship”. APPLY BY April 27!
The objective of “ABC of Entrepreneurship” trainings is to support foreigners in establishing business in Poland. The program offers a total of 112 hours of trainings in 7 areas and individual support by specialists, including general and specialized topics of starting and running business in Poland. See more in the Rules and Regulations.
The training will take place from 2 May till July 2020.[/vc_column_text][mk_fancy_title tag_name=”h3″ style=”true” color=”#00afec” size=”26″ font_family=”none”]KRYTERIA UCZESTNICTWA:[/mk_fancy_title][vc_column_text]
- The candidate is a third-country national with a legal permission to stay in Poland.
- The candidate has an explicit business idea and plans to set up a company in Poland, what will be assessed during the interview.
- The candidate presents a good knowledge of English, enabling a participation in the training.
[/vc_column_text][mk_fancy_title tag_name=”h3″ style=”true” color=”#00afec” size=”26″ font_family=”none”]NEXT STEPS:[/mk_fancy_title][vc_column_text]1. Fill out the application form* and send it by April 27, 2020.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the introductory consutlation.
3. You will be accepted to take part in the training provided you;
- confirmed your legal status in Poland and filled in the registration form;
- presented your business idea to develop and work on during the training;
- confirmed a language proficiency in English;
- presented motivation and commitment to regular and active work during the training.
We kindly inform that we will accept candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Any questions? Please contact us! email@example.com
*application form: https://www.interankiety.pl/i/VO3Xx4J0
Please note that applications for the online training in Polish are accepted by May 10, 2020, and the applications are to be submitted at the following link: https://www.interankiety.pl/i/QpeeGmBp
Are you interested to take part in the training? Apply now. Candidates interviews will start soon, don’t wait till last moment. Send your application now[/vc_column_text][mk_image src=”https://fds.org.pl/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/stopka-aktualna_05.09.2018.png” crop=”false”][vc_column_text]The sole responsibility for the opinions expressed lies with the author, and the European Commission and the Ministry of Interior and Administration are not responsible for the use of the information provided.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]