Dear all, we are almost at the end of the recruitment process for Polish language courses. There are still available places in the non-slavic group A2 (Tuesday / Thursday 5.45 p.m. – 8 p.m.) – if you are willing to joing this group, visit us tomorrow (from 1 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.) or on Thursday (from 3.30 p.m. to 6 p.m.) with your documents.
In the new A1 group for people speaking Slavoniv languages (Monday/Wednesday 5.45 p.m. – 8 p.m.) there are no more available places, only on reserve list. We still have available places in “non-Slavonic group” on beginners level and A1.2 (Tuesdays and Thrusdays 10.30/12.45 a.m. and 12.45 a.m. – 3 p.m.) and we would like to open an evening group A2.2 and/or A1.2 (Tuesday and Thursdays 5.45 p.m./8 p.m.). We invite in you to our office with documents![/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black” style=”dashed”][vc_column_text]Soon we will start our summer courses of Polish language in the framework of FAMI project: “Support for the integration of foreigners in Mazovia”. We will run a follow-up courses and we will also open new groups for beginners and those who are not fluent in Polish. You can join to follow-up groups (if there are available places) after passing a placement test.
For those who can speak Slavonic language (such as Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian) we have available places in groups mentioned below:
- Group starting from B2 level: Mondays, Wednesdays from 5.45 p.m. to 8 p.m. – 5 available places. The placement test will be held on Monday (27.05) at 5.30 p.m. Beginning of the course: 03.06
- Follow-up A2 group: Tuesdays, Thursdays from 5.45 p.m. to 8 p.m., A2-level grammar is well known to the group already, writing skills will be emphasized during the course – 4 available places. The placement test will be held on Thursday (16.05) at 5.30 p.m. Beginning of the course: 30.05
- Group starting from A2 level: Tuesdays, Thursdays from 3.30 p.m. to 5.45 p.m. – 1 available place. The placement test will be held on Thursday (16.05) a 3.30 p.m. Beginning of the course: 30.05
- Beginner Slavic group A1: Mondays, Wednesdays, from 5.45 p.m. to 8 p.m. – we are opening a new group
Those who speak Slavonic languages and are interested in joining group number 1,2 or 3 (higher than beginner group) we invite for the placement test with documents. Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to verify documents. Please do not come in other terms. If there are still available places after the test – we will inform you about it.
For those who don’t speak Slavonic languages we are planning to open new groups for beginners, in case of other needs – also A2-level. Those who are willing to join international groups and Beginner Slavic group A1 we invite for those dates:
- Tuesday (14.05) from 10.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Wednesday (15.05) from 1 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Thursday (16.05) from 10.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Friday (17.05) from 1 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Qualification meeting is not equivalent to approval. Please bring your documents confirming status of your stay in Poland.
[mk_image src=”https://fds.org.pl/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/stopka-aktualna_05.09.2018.png” crop=”false” align=”center”][vc_column_text]The sole responsibility for the opinions expressed lies with the author, and the European Commission and the Ministry of Interior and Administration are not responsible for the use of the information provided.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]