Are you applying for permanent residence permit in Poland? You get official correspondence, but you do not know what to do with it? You want to work legally in Poland, but you do not understand  how actually do it? You want to aplly for legal stay for your family? Or you have different kind of legal problem? Sign up for a meeting with our lawyers!

The employees of our Foundation know how sometimes complicated can be formalities related to the legalization of stay in Poland. We know that replying to the official correspondence in many cases can be a big problem. Each country is distinguished by a different legal system, which is why Polish regulations may be difficult for foreigners. To facilitate integration od foreigners in Mazovia, we have launched consultation points, where we provide free legal advice. Our specialties include legalization of stay, labour law for foreigners, business establishment, civil law and administrative law.

We can help you write an official letter or check the contract. We speak Polish, English, French, Russian and German.

If you need our support, call or come and arrange a meeting with us.

When do we give advice?

Only after making an appointment.
We are available every Monday from 9:00 till 17:00 and every Wednesday from 10.00 – 20.00

On Tuesdays from 4:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m. we are available at Linguae Mundi, our project partner.

Once a month we are also in Radom and Płock. In Radom in 2020 we will be available on these days: 30.01.2020, 27.02.2020, 19.03.2020, 9.04.2020, 28.05.2020, 18.06.2020  and in Płock we are on every first Thursday of a month.

How to make an appointment?

To make an appointment with a lawyer, call the Foundation at tel .: +48 22 658 04 87 or To make an appointment with a lawyer, call the Foundation at tel .: +48 22 658 04 87 or visit to the Foundation’s office (Bracka 18/63, Warsaw).

The offer applies to foreigners living in Mazovia.

The project “Support for the integration of foreigners in Mazovia” is co-financed from the National Program of Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.

The sole responsibility for the opinions expressed lies with the author, and the European Commission and the Ministry of Interior and Administration are not responsible for the use of the information provided.