Foundation for Somalia offers a vast range of trainings directed towards developing business competencies and will provide you with all neccesary tools that will support turning your idea into real business!
In the framework of the project the Foundation will organize 5 cycles of trainings – first cycle is planned to be held from November 2018 to April 2019, second cycle in Polish: November 2019 – April 2020, third cycle online in English: May 2020 – July 2020, fourth cycle online in Polish: June – August 2020, and the last one in Polish dated October – December 2020. In every cycle there will be around 20 participants.
The goal of the “ABC of Entrepreneurship” program is to support foreigners in setting up and running a business in Poland through following activities:
- Individual counseling in the framework of planning and setting up an economic activity. If you would like to make an appointment with business counselor, call our office or write to her directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 168-hour and 112h (online) workshops over the course of several months in 7 thematic areas and after-workshop individual support of specialists for participants.
- 112-hour online training in English will be held from May 2020 (first meeting 2 May) to the end of July 2020. Recruitment is open until 27 April
- 112-hour online training in Polish language will be held from mid-June until July/August 2020 – Recruitment is open until 10 May
- 112 h training offline in Polish – at the moment we plan offline (office-based) round but it is based on the epidemiological situation – will be held October – December 2020 and the recruitment will be announced later.
ATTENTION: Participants who are willing to take part in trainings are asked to fill the application form (in Polish or English) and make an appointment with our counselor (write to her directly – email@example.com)
The project “Support for the integration of foreigners in Mazovia” is co-financed from the National Program of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
The sole responsibility for the opinions expressed lies with the author, and the European Commission and the Ministry of Interior and Administration are not responsible for the use of the information provided.