[vc_row][vc_column][mk_image src=”https://fds.org.pl/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Obszar-roboczy-1wolontariusze.png” crop=”false”][vc_column_text]Our mission is to promote intercultural dialogue, diversity as well as exchange of cultural experiences. The objective of our everyday work is to promote tolerance and respect for human rights.
As a volunteer you will be responsible for:
- organization of intercultural events that aim to integrate migrants with Polish society;
- Daily, office work support according to your own preferences (translations, contact, social media, databases, promotion etc.)
- taking part in group’s meetings.
Who are we looking for?
You! 😉 But seriously:
- people who are available at least 10 hours per month;
- those who are speaking Polish or English, other languages are welcomed;
- those who want to spread the idea of human rights
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]If you want to join us, fill the registration form. Then we will ask you to come for our workshop (21st September, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) where we will tell you what are we doing in the Foundation and how our work as a volunteers will be looking like.
We are waiting for you applications till 16th September.
If you have any questions, please write an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]